The need to protect the valuable data:
Whenever you enter your information in the social sites or the bank machines or somewhere else, then the data is saved under the respective companies. It is their foremost duty to protect your data from thieves. Because they can use your data for the evil deeds. So, it is very necessary to declare a bill or a law that will not allow the companies to use your data without your permission. The data protection is very vital.
The new regulation in data protection world:
After four years of the messy negotiations, on May 4, 2016, the brand new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 gets on the path by the European Union. It was the reform edition of data management.
This law brought many positive changes in the data protection world and improved the data on the personal note. It was very vital for the Eu people.
The brief summary of this Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
Here is the short overview of this Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Have a look at them.
- The scope of the Eu protection data is broadened. It is going to be; applied to the data controllers, and they have to be more responsible from the past.
- As soon as one may aware of the breach of the data, the controller of the data has to notify the national supervisory or other authorities of the violation
- The data probability and the data to be forgotten from the controller are now; provided You don’t have to worry about this fact now.
- The penalty for the violating this rules are up to the 2000000 euros and in the case of the undertaking, the 4% of the total annual worldwide turnover of the previous fiscal year.
The seven principles:
There are seven principles and have a look at them.
- Notice: The person will get a notice if his/her data gets collected
- Disclosure: Subjects whose data gets collected should get informed to the parties or the party collecting that detailed data.
- Access: The data once received will be available for the accuracy. It means you whose data gets collected will get access for the accuracy of data.
- Accountability: For the adhering of all the seven principals, one should be able to hold all the personal data accountability.
- Purpose: The data gathered will get used for the purpose and will not be used other than the mentioned purpose.
- Consent: Not be shareable to the third parties without the permission of the owner of that data.
- Security: The data once collected will be under the usage of safe hands and will not get stolen, theft or loss.
If any one of them gets violated, then there is a heavy punishment under this law. After the imposition of the directive, there will be an advancement in the data protection. The peace of the world will increase, and there will be more friendly situations around the world.